Saturday, May 05, 2007

Watch Out What You Wish For...

When I started blogging, it occurred to me that there were two friends of mine who were funny and opinionated enough that they should be blogging.

One of them was Dead Spot On The Web. I was correct-- he's rocked the blog world since beginning to post a few months ago.

The other was my friend Dan, or "The Elk," as he has been nicknamed (long story). Dan has been involved in a lot of the mischief in my life-- getting rescued by an Elvis impersonator and the road trip to Toronto. And of course, most famously in the blogosphere, he was the one who found a dead guy on his front lawn. There are so many stories.

And now, he is blogging.

http://misanthropicwapiti.blogspot.com/

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I believe vaguely remember a tale of a Birthday, a Keith Moreland HomeRun, a Sixer of Old Style and the Exit....

deadspot said...

"rocked the blog world"? Obviously you haven't seen my numbers. They're a little like the Al Jazeera numbers for Wyoming, only smaller.

Johnny Yen said...

Anonymous-
I remember parts of that day, beginning with the police arresting my neighbors. And ending with slam-dancing at the Exit.

Deadspot-
As you know, I'm a fan of hyperbole, but only in moderation.