Now that I've gotten into nursing school, I have to sit down today and start tackling financial aid. After that, a little housework and studying. All business today.
1. It Ain't Me Babe- Bob Dylan
2. Down On Mission Street- Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
3. Please Please Me- The Beatles
4. Someplace Where Love Can't Find Me- Marshall Crenshaw
5. Los Quatro Generales- Jamie O'Reilly and Michael Smith
6. Box of Rain- The Grateful Dead
7. Is Your Love Strong Enough?- Bryan Ferry
8. Girl From The North Country- Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan
9. Sex Machine- James Brown
10. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying- Gerry and the Pacemakers
1. One of Bob Dylan's meanest songs.
2. I love me some Lloyd Cole...
3. One of the Beatles' first hits
4. This guy should have been way bigger than he was.
5. From an album about the Lincoln Brigade, Pasiones.
6. A lovely little song about life and loss
7. Solo stuff from Roxy Music frontman Bryan Ferry
8. What's better than Johnny Cash or Bob Dylan? Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan
9. "Stay on the beam..."
10. This song and "Ferry Across the Mersey" are a couple of my favorites by these guys.