Had my first nursing test on Monday. Got an 86%, a solid B. Had more clinicals yesterday-- finally got to work with a patient. It's all good. Got a ton of reading to do this weekend.
1. The Man In Me- Bob Dylan
2. It Was A Very Good Year- Frank Sinatra
3. Meet Me In The Morning- Bob Dylan
4. Santa Domingo- Phil Ochs
5. Party Girl- Elvis Costello
6. Every Day Is Like Sunday- The Smiths
7. Thousands Are Sailing- The Pogues
8. Idiot Wind- Bob Dylan
9. Stormy Monday- The Allman Brothers Band
10. Every Breath You Take- The Police
1. This was in "The Big Lebowski."
2. I love me some Sinatra, and this is one of my favorites of his.
3. A sweet little song from "Blood On The Tracks."
4. A powerful protest song about the United States' 1965 invasion of the Domican Republic.
5. From the phenomenal "Armed Forces" album. Can you believe it's 30 year old?
6. Morrissey can be a little whiny at tiimes, but I still like the Smiths.
7. My favorite Pogues song, but "Fairytale of New York" is a close second.
8. A Bob Dylan Hat Trick! This one's also from "Blood On The Tracks."
9. "They call it Stormy Monday/But Tuesday's just as bad..." Great live track from the "Filmore East" album.
10. Those of us in college in the early and mid eighties remember this song getting near-continuous play on MTV and radio. I'm just getting over the trauma.