Had a hectic, but productive week. I had a test first thing Monday morning, which I got an A on-- a first in nursing school for me. Work, household stuff, and then clinicals yesterday. I hadn't yet worked with a patient on "contact precautions," so I requested to work with one. I got it-- had to don gloves and gown to work with the patient, Also got to help dispensing meds, another first. I've got just over a month left to the semester. Can't believe how fast it's gone.
1. Bungalow Bill- The Beatles
2. Nothing To Me- Tinted Windows
3. Amarillo By Morning- George Strait
4. Children of the Revolution- The Violent Femmes
5. Valarie- The Monkees
6. New Kind of Kick- The Cramps
7. The Old Man Down the Road- John Fogarty
8. She's a Heartbreaker- ZZ Top
9. Maggie Mae- Rod Stewart
10. The Bottom Line- Big Audio Dynamite
1. From the Beatles' superb "White Album."
2. An Itunes purchase-- heard this one on Little Steven's Underground Garage.
3. George Strait is one of the last of the old-school country artists. "All My Ex's Live In Texas" is one of my favorite-ever songs.
4. Great cover of the old T-Rex song.
5. The Monkees were the "Prefab Four," but they had some terrific hits.
6. The Cramps' "Best-of" album had the greatest title ever for such a collection-- "Bad Music For Bad People."
7. From "Centerfield," John Fogarty's 1985 come-back album.
8. The 1976 "Tejas" album was one of the first records I ever bought, and I still love it.
9. Remember when Rod Stewart was a rocker? Here's a reminder of that time.
10. Mick Jones' post-Clash project. Heard this song in the clubs a lot in the mid '80's.