The irreverent, irascable, inventive and always interesting Splotchy tagged me with the Seven Untrue Facts Meme recently. And I love good tag! Sorry to take so long with it, Splotchy!
1. I hate hot sauces; I prefer my food bland and pablum-like.
2. I hate baseball, which my son has inherited from me.
3. I hate music, especially oldies, folk and punk rock.
4. I am a hard-core conservative. The death of Ronald Reagan was a black-letter day in my life.
5. I am always serious, never irreverent or fun-loving. Kim is just like that too-- that's why I married her.
6. I dislike red wine. Kim does too.
7. I don't agree with Teri Garr in the movie Mr. Mom when she says that raising children into healthy, functional adults is important work. Your life's work, in fact.