Tennessee is one of those Good News/Bad News things. Good things: spending time with my folks; waking up and seeing the Smokey Mountains out the bedroom window (their house is actually in the foothills of the Smokeys). The bad thing is being around some pretty regressive people (not all the people here, though!) and being so far from home.
Here's the Tennessee Ten:
1. Heroin- The Velvet Underground
2. You Are So Beautiful- Joe Cocker
3. In the Jailhouse Now- Johnny Cash
4. Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
5. She Sells Sanctuary- The Cult
6. I Want You Back- Graham Parker
7. Safe European Home- The Clash
8. Yeah Baby- The Fondas
9. I Ain’t Got No Home In This World Anymore- Woody Guthrie
10. Highway 40 Blues- Ricky Skaggs
The Graham Parker song is a cover of the Jackson 5 song by the same name.