Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Famous Feline Test

I know that these types of tests are right about to jump the shark, but I had to try this one, given that I'm not a cat person: Which Famous Feline Are You?







Which famous feline are you?




You're Hobbes. First of all, the makers of this quiz would like to congratulate you. You have our seal of approval. You are kind, intelligent, loving, and good-humoredly practical. You're proud of who you are. At the same time, you're tolerant of those who lack your clearsightedness. You're always playful, but never annoying. For these traits, you are well-loved, and with good cause.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



My son, who loves Calvin and Hobbes, will be very pleased about this.

16 comments:

vikkitikkitavi said...

I'm the Pink Panther!

GETkristiLOVE said...

I'm Tigger. "Playful and fun-loving, you enjoy hanging out with friends even though you don't always have to be the center of attention. You're never pessimistic or sluggish. Your enthusiasm is at once endearing and over-the-top. You're the quintessential extrovert."

I have a friend that gave me one of those bouncy tigger dolls because he said it reminded him of me. Freaky.

lulu said...

I'm Tigger too. Pretty freaking accurate, huh?

kim said...

That, Mr. Yen, is a silly quiz. Of course I am Tigger. If you pick a long springy tail, you are pretty much Tigger. I don't think too much thought was put into that one.

The mythical one is much more accurate. I am Pegasus.

We know that you are Zeus.

lulu said...

I didn't pick the long springy tail; I picked stripes. I think it is mystical and magical.

dirty said...

I'm Tigger...I think there was a mistake.

Some Guy said...

Odd. It told me I was Cat Stevens.

Erik Donald France said...

I'm a Hobbes, too. A big mansion in the city sounds pretty good to me . . . Mayor of Detroit!

Erik Donald France said...

By the mythical version, I also got Pegasus. And instead of a mansion, I'm living in a castle. Actually it's more like a bunker.

Kaer Trouz said...

Why the fuck am I Sylvester?

Bats in the Belfry said...

Am I really the Pink Panther?

Saw the quiz and had to take it, seeing as how I am part cat. :}

Dale said...

Cat Man Do.

Joe said...

I'm Tigger! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm, I'm the Cheshire cat...

Toccata said...

I'm the Pink Panther. I hate pink!

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

I'm Hobbes too!