I was checking email and my blogs with my itunes on random and a favorite song came up-- "Maybe Tomorrow," by Stereophonics, and it got me to thinking.
These are ten songs I wish I'd written, in no particular order.
1. Maybe Tomorrow- Stereophonics
2. Southern Girls- Cheap Trick
3. Refuge of the Roads- Joni Mitchell
4. Set Me Free Rosa Lee- Los Lobos
5. Interstate Love Song- Stone Temple Pilots
6. Dreams- The Allman Brothers Band
7. Tape From California- Phil Ochs
8. White Man in Hammersmith Palais- The Clash
9. Wedding Bell Blues- Laura Nyro
10. Moonlight Mile- The Rolling Stones
I'm sure if you polled me tomorrow, that list would change. It would probably include The The's "Love is Stronger Than Death," Bob Dylan's "Sara" and Rhett Miller's "Come Around."
What would be ten of yours?