Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Couldn't Resist

Took the "Are You a Geek" Test. Proud to say that I scored only 18%. I own one They Might Be Giants album (all the rest of my TMBG is MP3's). I think that cost me.

You are 18% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned with minutiae. God, I hate you.

Take the Polygeek Quiz at Thudfactor.com



But what's with the picture of Arnold Schwarzenneger? Oh yeah, he's a dork, not a geek.

8 comments:

lulu said...

I was 41% geek, and proud.

Joe said...

25% geek. I was expecting more.

Dale said...

30% here. I'm thinking I probably should have scored higher.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

That was fun! I am 26% geek - a geek liaison, apparently.

Kaer Trouz said...

43% I am a bridge apparenly (between geeks and not geeks)

Toccata said...

34%! That's not so bad. I was worried I might be higher so being only a geek liason feels like a victory!

Tenacious S said...

I was only 9% geek and apparently am Drew Barrymore. I'm a little surprised.

Mob said...

20%?

Only 20% I'm truly shocked on this one.