My son was commmenting last weekend about how fast the year has gone. Here it is, June 1 already!
This is a day teachers alternately love and dread. We love it because it marks the beginning of the end-- we're almost to summer break! On the other hand, the kids know that too, and it gets increasingly more difficult to get any work out of them.
So have a Margarita-- remember, you have my permission. And if your boss says its too early, remember the famous words of my grandmother:
If you drink before noon, you're an alcoholic. If you drink after noon, you're just a drunk.
It's after noon somewhere, right?
1. On the Road Again- Canned Heat
2. Mullet- The Devotchkas
3. In the Evening- Led Zeppelin
4. Sail On Sailor- The Beach Boys
5. Manic Mechanic- ZZ Top
6. Suffagette City- David Bowie
7. Ramblin' Man- The Allman Brothers Band
8. Sneaky Feelings- Elvis Costello
9. Suspect Device- Stiff Little Fingers
10. No Words- Paul McCartney and the Wings