Sunday, April 15, 2007

Two Great Shows, Two Old Friends

I just got home from seeing Iggy and the Stooges. I'm exhausted, and need to get to bed, so I'll post more tomorrow. I'll just say, it was a fucking great show.

Last night, Kim and I saw Lucinda Williams at the Vic theater. also a terrific show. Like I said, more later.

In addition to the incredible shows, today, in two separate situations, I ran into two old friends-- one whom I hadn't seen in 20 years. More tomorrow.


Beth said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Iggy hits Atlanta. I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen him live.

How was Lucinda? She sold out quickly here, so I didn't see her.

lulu said...

Iggy puts on a hell of a show.

Just out of curiosity, do you *ever* go out without seeing people? You're amazing.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Bravo, two shows in two nights! Time to let the eardrums heal a bit.

Johnny Yen said...

They were both great! You've definitely got to see the Stooges if you can.

I rarely do. I've worked in a very public business for nearly 30 years. And of course, one time I was described as "the most sociable man in the universe."

Definitely-- I'm having a little trouble hearing today, despite the fact that the shows didn't seem loud to me-- probably not a good sign.