Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Because Everybody's Doing It (And I Only Have One Student In My Class)

Johnny Yen needs to work out
No argument there. Haven't worked out since last week.

Johnny Yen needs food badly
Not really-- I just had lunch.

Johnny Yen needs a vacation
No argument there, either!

Johnny Yen needs a new Mac
Not just yet-- my Powerbook is doing just fine, but if someone wants to get me one...

Johnny Yen needs suggestions of places
Perhaps places for vacation?

Johnny Yen needs some support
Why? Am I about to fall down?

Johnny Yen needs more than the regular school year
What are you crazy?! Isn't the regular one too long as it is?!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

I did that one too but I like yours much bettah.

Be well and enjoy the day

SkylersDad said...

Johnny Yen needs suggestions of places.

Here's one, naked on top of the washer with your honey while it is out of balance...

lulu said...

I was thinking Johnny Yen, in the Library, with the Candlestick.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Maybe they meant that Johnny Yen needs more than the regular school year salary. Yeah that must be it.

10,000 Spoons said...

HA! is the "needs food, badly" a reference to the old 4-player, upright video game "Gauntlet"???

At least it's not "Johnny Yen, your life force is running out."

THAT would suck.

GETkristiLOVE said...

Johnny Yen needs some support.

I've been meaning to talk to you about wearing a jock strap.

kim said...

Skylar's Dad---Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!

Johnny Yen said...

Danielle-
Thanks!

Skyler's Dad-
Oh oh-- you're giving Kim ideas. Remember, I'm an old guy.

Lulu-
I think I read a letter in Hustler about that one.

Barbara-
I think you need to be my boss. I like the way you think.

10,000 Spoons-
I hate it when my life force runs out.

Kristi-
At least I don't need a bra.

Kim-
Just as long as our landlord or his wife don't walk in on us.